A Charted Accountant (CA) with a minimum of 12 years’ of experience in Business Controlling activities from a Manufacturing Industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- EHS Accountable for environment, health and safety as per local legislation, policies etc
- Business controlling of Supply Chain Operation in UK.
- Responsibility for financial reporting and budgeting of PU Rock Tools, UK
- Active and integral participation in operative management functions within Supply Chain (Production, Distribution, Sourcing, Purchasing, IT etc.)
- Coordinate & ensure timely completion of Forecasting, Budget & Cost calculation process.
- Responsible for investment process within Rock Tools, India and ensuring adequate financial support and analysis of investments within PU Rock Tools, UK.
- Co-ordinating with Financial accounting management and organization ensuring compliance to Sandvik and Rock Tools guidelines as well as to external regulations
- Close cooperation with Central Finance and other stakeholders within Rock Tools UK.
- Support and implementation of structural projects within Rock Tools supply Chain
- Development and support implementation of Production Information Technology
- Reporting of Supply Chain KPIs for all entities/operative units ensuring good quality and timely reporting of consolidated result within defined timetable.
- Driver of Net Working Capital efficiency and overall business performance
- Excellent knowledge in General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent knowledge in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Expert in MS Office
- Excellent presentation skills